- “An Abduction by Mermaids.” Finalist, Philippines Free Press Literary Awards, 2009.
- “Reportage.” 2nd Prize, 59th Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature, Poetry Category, 2009.
- “Jeremy’s Magic Well.” Winner, Gig Book Storywriting Contest, 2009.
- Lower Myths: Two Stories. Winner, Pinoy Story Writing Contest (Horror/Crime, Suspense Category), 2009.
- “Reunion.” First Place, Short Story Category, Philippines Free Press Literary Awards, 2010.
- “Variations on the Expulsion from Eden.” Finalist, Poetry Category, Philippines Free Press Literary Awards, 2011.
- “Maps.” First Prize, 61st Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature, Poetry Category, 2011.
- “Prayer.” Nominated by Stone Telling for the Pushcart Prize, 2012.
- “Jeremy’s Magic Well.” Nominated by Gig and the Amazing Sampaguita Foundation Inc. for the National Children’s Book Awards, 2012.
- “Siren Song.” Honorable Mention for Best Horror of the Year (Vol. 5), 2013.
- Nominee, Short Story Anthology and Novel in English, 2013 Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards. (A Bottle of Storm Clouds and The Viewless Dark)
- Nominee, Fiction in English and Fiction Anthology, 2014 Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards. (Project 17 and Unseen Moon)
- Finalist, Juan C. Laya Prize for Best Novel in a Foreign Language, 33rd National Book Awards. (Project 17)
- “Dan’s Dreams.” Year’s Best YA Speculative Fiction, 2014.
- Fellow, 54th UP National Writers Workshop, May 2015. (Read her poetics.)
- Guest Panelist, 54th Silliman University National Writers Workshop, May 2015.
- “Stargazing.” Nominated by Southern Pacific Review for the Best of the Net 2015.
- Nominee, Fiction in English, 2015 Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards. (Dwellers)
- Winner, Best Novel in English, 34th National Book Awards. (Dwellers)
- Panelist, Amelia Lapeña-Bonifacio Writers Workshop (Speculative Fiction), October 2016.