- Ooh littol shiny black book! With pictures of cats!
- I enjoy reading about gadgets and how they compare with the dinosaur age as much as the next person, but there were too many product reviews here. I want to read essays, not ad copies.(Though to be fair to Zafra, she makes an effort to make her product reviews personal by adding anecdotes.)
- I wished there were more movie reviews, or reviews of plays, etc. The book is loaded with gadgets, gadgets, coffee maker, gadgets.
- I wished the essays had dates.
- Still, a handful of interesting pieces here. I especially liked that essay about the streets of the metro. (Bwenja! Hell Poyat ! Bwenja! Hell Poyat!)
- But there were funnier posts on her blog. *whine* I wished she included those.
The Mighty Reading List!
We Are All Welcome Here
The Year of Fog
The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint
Notes on Extinction
The Spooky Art
on the side: Twisted 8 1/2, Storm of Swords, Scott Pilgrim, PSF V (last few stories!), new! 100 Bullets