This is super late, you guys. So sorry! A lot of things happened.
Now that the book has been released, here’s how you can support it:
1. Buy the book. Of course! :) It is now available in all major Philippine book stores.
2. Share this link and other Dwellers info on your social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest etc.).
3. Review the book. Blog about it. Tell your friends, whether you enjoyed it or not. If you are on Goodreads, add the book to your bookshelf and share your thoughts.
To celebrate, I will be giving away one (1) free signed copy of my new book. :)
1. The contest will run from today, Thursday, Oct. 30, to Thursday, November 6, 5 PM. In case WP acts up, I will extend the contest duration.
2. Winners will be announced no later than Nov. 10, Monday.
3. Open to residents living in the Philippines only.
4. Share this post by clicking on the Twitter share button below.
5. After sharing, register in the form below. Please leave the url of your Twitter status as proof of entry. (Your Twitter has to be public so I can see it.)
If you don’t have a Twitter account, just leave a url (post also has to be public) as proof that you shared it somewhere else (your blog, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest etc etc etc).
6. You may do both! This will give you a higher chance of winning. (Please click both checkboxes if you shared this post on Twitter and another site.)
7. The copy will be shipped, hopefully immediately (it depends on how busy I am) via 2Go. Please make sure the address you’re leaving on the form is correct and complete!
8. The copy I will be sending are from my own set of advance copies from Visprint, but Visprint is not a sponsor of this contest. Neither is the courier.
9. The winner will be chosen via electronic lottery, and will be announced on this blog and contacted via email.
10. Have fun!
This contest is now closed. Thank you for joining!