- I mean, for the past few days I’ve got nothing here but comic book reviews. For a change, let’s talk about meeeeeeeee. :D (LOL.)
- I’ve changed my blog theme/layout. I don’t know CSS, WordPress has limited themes, but I like this one. I think Imma stick with it. I mean, look! The links turn pink!
- I’ve converted the Tags to Categories, then the Categories to Tags, then the Tags to Categories again – until I was able to erase that pesky “Uncategorized” label that’s been driving me OC-insane for the past year or so.
- I’ve added a subscription button (on ze right). Because I think I’m important.
- I’ve added a search bar too because it looks nifty.
- The boyfriend (see, I really love it that the links turn pink) has quit his nasty, nasty job, and I’m excited to see where he’s going to go from there. He’s thinking grad school. Excellent choice. I wish him luck. :)
- I’ve started writing fiction again, after slogging through several drafts of poems (heh). Getting into the groove of writing every night again, after work. Working on two right now: one solicited, the other – meh, I’ll see where it goes. Haha. I’m glad I’m getting story solicitation emails now. I’m tickled whee. (Hopefully the editor likes it enough to actually take it.)
- Right now I am not thinking of grad school, or a teaching job, or learning a foreign language. All of a sudden I’m just coasting along, coasting along, happy enough with a steady job and steady ideas and a steady mind with which to string words together.
- Nowadays everything feels right with the Universe. I haven’t felt that way in a long long long while. Oh yes.
- Except that I’m gaining weight again. Yeah, I probably should do something about that. *eats pizza*