– Oh, how wonderful to find a Pinoy comedy film with an actual plot and witty dialogue and punchlines I actually find funny. I could have wept.
– I love Chris Martinez na.
– Angelica Panganiban is a revelation.
– Jaime Fabregas speaks cute Ilonggo, hee.
– Basta! Excellent cast!
– Cyril: “Angelica does babaeng bakla better than Ruffa Mae.” TRUE.
– I didn’t like the maarte fonts of the subs, but I know how to forgive.
– John Lapus looks like The Dawn’s Jett Pangan.
– “Bonggang-bongga. Bougainvillea.”
– Bongga talaga ‘te. Manood ka na.
4 thoughts on “here comes the bride”
FAVORITE PART HANDS DOWN. EUGENE DOMINGO MARRY MEEEEEE
BUMENTA SAKEEEEEEEEEEN HAHAHAHA.
BUMENTA RIN SAKEEEEN HAHAHAHA
From now on, I now live in a place called CASA BONGGA.